Call or Email for advice
It’s a phrase we hear all the time, but what does digital marketing even mean, and how should you be using it? Should you spend some, all, or none of your valuable budget on digital? How do you learn about what you need to know versus what people are telling you should know!
- What social media channels are the right ones for your business?
- What percentage of your budget and effort should you spend on each?
- Should you be a content producer? (Spoiler: Yes)
- Should you be spending on search, ad words, FaceBook, Instagram, LinkedIn etc.? (Spoiler: Yes)
- Is video right for you?
- Or podcasts?
- Or some other communication platform?
- How do you know if it’s working?
- What do you do when it’s not working?